Header defines the metadata about the workflow including details such as the workflow name and description.
<Header> <Name>XML Order Processing Workflow</Name> <Description>Processes XML orders loaded into a specific local folder. Loads these orders into SAP Business One as new oOrders objects.</Description> <Settings> <setting name="webURL" type="string" value="http://demo.zedsuite.com/"/> </Settings> </Header>
<Header> Child Elements
- Name - A brief name of the workflow processor.
- Description - An optional description of the workflow processor.
Settings - This element consists of optional global constant information that can be accessed during the branches/actions of the work flow. For example: Web service URL. Setting contains the following attributes:
- Name - Name assigned to the setting.
- Type - Identifying type of the setting, such as string, datetime, int, etc.
- Value - Value of the specified setting.