Outbound ASN 856 EDI can be auto-sent from the SPS Connector with the following configuration.
Auto Send 856 Configuration
In order to Auto Send 856 documents via EDI, there are several requirements:
- Business Partner Master Data - Auto Create 856 UDF (OCRD.U_ZSPS_AutoCreate856) is set to ‘Yes’.
- HANA or SQL Query ZSPS_ASNAUTOGENDATA (category B1WebAPI_SPS856) is written to populate the Bill of Lading, Carrier Pro #, etc from the appropriate fields in Business One.
- HANA or SQL Stored Procedure SBO_SP_PostTransactionNotice from Install Package added to base Procedure.
- Workflow SPSASN_Outbound is set to Active.
- Deliveries are generated with fully Packed Packing Slips.